Tabs

Thursday, August 14, 2014

6/23/2014. So sick.....,

So this week has been a crazy week full of miracles and sickness....
A sister in the Mt. Sneffles area had to go home for a funeral so we got her companion for a week. Her name is sister hayward. It was such a miracle and blessing that she was with us because on Friday I got super sick and I am still recovering from it. The lady we live with, Sister Armstrong, was also sick so we both stayed home while sister hayward and sister winkelman went out to teach. #inspiredsicknesstiming
I have no idea what is wrong with me but all i have to say is that being sick is the pits!!! I have been bed ridden watching every mormon message/cheesy approved missionary movie ever created....and then some. I think I have the Legacy and Joseph Smith The Prophet of the Restoration movies memorized by now.
But despite my sickness the work of the Lord has pressed on boldly, nobly, and independent. (if you know what that's from 10 mormon points to you!) We had two baptisms this weekend!!! Trevor and Rain came to church even though they just had their baby last week. Louise Witte, a lady who is in her 80's that we have only taught twice was put on date and she told everyone at the ward bbq that they were invited to her baptism. And they elders have found 2 new families to teach that are so prepared!!! It is incredible to see how much the Lord is blessing us. I hope all of you are having a fantastic week and if you feel like/remember me, please send a few prayers my way that i'll stop being sick. I love you all and have the best day ever!!!

Sister Jones

Here is a pic of Kristine's baptism :)

D9FAE005-0AA1-4962-B48E-0553B0DFF920

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers